Stretch marks can exist if a certain portion of the skin is feeling tension for quite a while. They appear as if your skin is breaking. Stretch marks are very common to people who once experienced being obese and then lose weight very fast.
The same goes for pregnant women wherein their abdomens are tense because of having babies inside. Although the skin can be stretched, it has no similar properties to rubber. The amount of elasticity the two have are very different from each other.
Mothers may totally feel ecstatic as soon as they embraced their newly born babies but that joy comes with a set of implications. One of them is having stretch marks. The unfortunate news is that the only way to remove stretch marks is by applying the appropriate cream.
Creams for stretch marks can be great gifts for mothers knowing that they can have little time to pamper themselves while attending to their duties. To save you the trouble, we listed the best creams for treating stretch marks among pregnant women. Note that they are all safe to use.
- Mama’s Choice – Best natural stretch mark cream
- Burt’s Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter – Loaded with vitamin E for skin nurturing
- Stretch Marks And Scars Cream By Body Merry – Award-winning pregnancy stretch mark cream
- Bio-Oil – Best drugstore stretch mark cream
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula – Trusted for decades
- Gold Bond Strength And Resilience – Anti-aging option
- Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant – Best affordable stretch mark cream
- Lauren’s All Purpose Salve – Best high-end pregnancy stretch mark cream